|Open Sided 2 Door 2 Comp't Third||1893||11'7||£12.50|
|Closed Two Door Two Comp't Saloon with padded style seats||1893||11'7||£13.00|
|Closed Centre Door Third Saloon||1891||11'7||£12.50|
|Closed 2 Door 2 Comp't Third||1901||11'7||£13 00|
|Closed Clerestory Roof Centre Door Saloon - Modified Two Part Doors||1891||11'7||£12.50|
|Sided, ends, floor and roof, seats and underframe|
Glyn Valley Tramway History
The Glyn Valley Tramway was incorporated by an Act of Parliament in 1870 which allowed the company to build a tramway from the canal at Chirk Bank to Glyn Ceiriog in Denbighshire, Wales. This initial line, 6½ miles was opened in 1873, and was worked by horse and gravity traction. Both passenger and freight traffic was carried from that year.
In 1885 additional parliamentary powers were obtained to abandon the Quinta Tramway section between Pontfaen and Chirk Bank, replacing it with a new line from Pontfaen to the Great Western Railway's Chirk Station. A two mile extension was also authorized from Glyn to the quarries around Pandy.